About Me

My photo
A Certified Financial Planner by qualification and a corporate trainer by profession, wants to create awareness about personal finance and management mainly to educate people in general about how to manage their financial needs and attain financial freedom. Write to me at vandanadubey@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Health Insurance for 70+ in India

A week ago I happened to overhear a gentleman’s conversation with probably his friend while I accompanied my friend’s father for his routine check up to the doctor and was sitting, waiting for our turn. This gentleman had come to seek a second opinion about his father who had been advised an angioplasty by another cardiologist. I first thought he was concerned about his father’s health but he appeared to be more concerned about the expenses.  To read more  visit  http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.investmentyogi.com/health-insurance-for-70-in-india/&usd=2&usg=ALhdy2_xDLOXLvq9LNNTAseLLo3sUniobQ

No comments:

Post a Comment